2-channel Microphone and Instrument Preamplifier with Mixable XMAX Solid-state and 12AX7-based Tube Preamplifiers for Each Channel.
Get more preamp for your money with a PreSonus BlueTube DP v2 2-channel microphone and instrument preamplifier. The "DP" in BlueTube DP v2 stands for Dual Path. That's because PreSonus loaded this 1/2U monster pre with two sets of preamplifiers, each of which gives you a clean XMAX Class A solid-state gain stage and a high-voltage 12AX7-based tube circuit. From pristinely clean to delightfully distorted and everything in between, the BlueTube DP v2 is the preamp you need.PreSonus BlueTube DP v2 2-channel Microphone Preamplifier and DI at a Glance:
- Class A XMAX microphone preamps give you phenomenally clean sound and tons of gain
- Dual 12AX7 tube gain circuits let you dial in rich tube saturation
- Not just great for mics - this preamp's a killer tone box for your guitar or bass
You'll find the same PreSonus XMAX preamplifiers that come loaded in your BlueTube DP v2 in live sound rigs and recording studios all over the world. Why? Because these remarkably affordable Class A preamps provide you with an extremely clean signal path, all the way up to their 80dB limit. That's a ton of gain and headroom! Add in a 20dB pad and phantom power for both of the BlueTube DP v2's channels, and you've got a pair of great-sounding preamplifiers you can use with any microphone.Dual 12AX7 tube gain circuits let you dial in rich tube saturation
Clean sound is great for some things, but if you want to add warmth to your vocals or liven up your condenser mics, then you'll really love the BlueTube DP v2's tube drive circuits. One of the unique things about the BlueTube DP v2 is the way its dual signal paths let you dial in your tone. That's because when you add in the tube circuit, you're not just cranking up the gain, you're blending the clean XMAX preamp and the harmonically rich tube preamp signal. This lets you dial your tone all the way from absolutely pristine to total tube saturation.Not just great for mics - this preamp's a killer tone box for your guitar or bass
With this enormous range of tone, it would be a shame if you could only use your BlueTube DP v2 with microphones. That's why PreSonus built a separate instrument input right inside of each channel's XLR combo jack. Plug in you guitar or bass, and your BlueTube DP v2 instantly becomes an impedance-matched direct box. Crank up the tube tone, and you've got killer guitar breakup or rich fuzz bass - no amp needed! In fact, if you're playing a solo gig, your BlueTube DP v2 preamplifier may be all the PA you need.PreSonus BlueTube DP v2 2-channel Microphone Preamplifier and DI Features:
- A value-packed 2-channel preamp that lets you dial in a huge range of tone
- XMAX Class A solid-state preamps give you clean and clear sound
- Parallel 12AX7-driven tube preamps lets you blend in tube saturation to warm up your tone
- Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
- Concentric hi-Z instrument inputs on both channels allow you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
- 80Hz highpass filters let you roll off troublesome low frequencies
- 20dB pads accommodates extra hot sound sources, signal levels, and active pickups
- Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
- Backlit VU meters with LED clip indicators make it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Rugged rackmountable 1/2U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use
The PreSonus BlueTube DP v2 preamplifier gives you a ton of tone for a tiny price tag!
|Preamp Type||Tube/Solid State|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Phantom Power||Yes (Switchable for each channel)|
|Analog Inputs||2 x XLR combo (XLR-DI combination)|
|Analog Outputs||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4 TS|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.