Or 4 interest-free payments of $89.25 with Learn more.
Peavey Headliner 400W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cab
The Headliner series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for punchy bass with lots of harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner 210 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner 210 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The two 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the Headliner 210 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner 210 can be easily stacked on top of a Headliner 410 cabinet, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 400 watts program power handling
- 800 watts peak
- Two custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb(23.587 kg)
- Weight Packed: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.75"(50.165 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23"(58.42 cm)
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Collect from Brisbane Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.
Collect from Gold Coast Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 92 Upton St, Bundall, QLD during opening hours.