The Ibanez AW70ECE Artwood Acoustic Guitar is a traditional looking yet fully modern dreadnought acoustic guitar with a full-bodied tone and fantastic volume and projection. The guitar features a solid sitka spruce top which gives a bright and vibrant tonality, supported by an X bracing pattern for great response and enhanced sustain. The body, sides and neck of the AW70ECE are crafted from mahogany which helps enhance the guitar's resonance and sustain, while the satin-finished neck gives a wonderfully smooth and tactile playing-feel.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins provide easier string changes, while the die-cast tuners ensure you'll remain in tune throughout your performance or practice session. A Fishman pickup and Ibanez preamp provide both jack and XLR outputs, so you'll be ready to get plugged into an amp or directly into a mixing desk for live performances or recordings. The preamp has a handy on-board tuner and a 2-band EQ to fully shape your amplified tone directly from the side-mounted controls.
The dreadnought body shape gives a full-bodied tonality with incredible projection and a deep bass-response - great for all styles of playing but particularly suited to traditional strumming styles. The single cutaway also enables easy top-fret access and is ideal for fingerpickers and capo users. The AW70ECE offers a great-value introduction to the acoustic guitar with its solid top, quality X braced construction and classic dreadnought shape. The built-in pickup and preamp system means you'll be ready to get performing on stage with minimal fuss and a great amplified tone.
- Solid sitka spruce top with X bracing support
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with ovangkol fingerboard
- 20 frets with 400mm fingerboard radius
- Dreadnought cutaway body shape
- Gloss finish body, satin finish neck
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Scale Length: 651 mm
- Finish: Satin
- Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Neck Thickness: 21 mm at 1st fret, 22 mm at 7th fret
- Fingerboard Radius: 400mm
- Body Dimensions:
- Length: 20"
- Width: 15 3/4"
- Max Depth: 5"
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Controls: Tuner, Bass, Treble, Volume
- Outputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4'' outputs
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.