Or 4 interest-free payments of $54.75 with Learn more.
INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH POWER PEDAL
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS’s FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) and FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Collect from Brisbane Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.
Collect from Gold Coast Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 92 Upton St, Bundall, QLD during opening hours.