Or 4 interest-free payments of $42.50 with Learn more.
NATURAL ACOUSTIC SOUND EVERYWHERE YOU PLAY
With the AD-2 Acoustic Preamp, acoustic-electric guitarists can now experience natural, studio-quality sound while performing on any stage. Equipped with an advanced BOSS sound engine, this compact pedal packs sophisticated processing power that belies its small size and simple, intuitive interface. Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of your unplugged tone, while Ambience provides pro-level reverberation perfectly optimized for acoustic guitar. The AD-2 also features essential stage tools such as a notch filter for feedback control, a balanced DI out for direct connection to a PA, and a convenient mute function for tuning and switching guitars.
- Acoustic-electric guitar preamp with advanced BOSS sound processing
- Sophisticated under-the-hood processing with multiple interlocked parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unplugged acoustic
- Ambience knob provides wide-ranging, studio-quality reverb optimized for acoustic guitar
- Notch filter for instant feedback reduction
- Normal output for an acoustic guitar amp and balanced DI output for direct PA connection
- Sound mute function for switching guitars and tuning on stage
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Collect from Brisbane Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.
Collect from Gold Coast Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 92 Upton St, Bundall, QLD during opening hours.