THE ACOUSTIC STAGE AMP REDEFINED
The Acoustic Singer Pro takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and creative versatility. Incorporating BOSS’s latest advancements in amplifier research, this compact powerhouse produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with discrete analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. And with additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more, the Acoustic Singer Pro gives acoustic musicians everything they need to deliver inspiring and impactful live performances.
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 120–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 8-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.