Or 4 interest-free payments of $237.25 with Learn more.
Symmetrical Soundstage and Micro-Definition Imaging
PreSonus Sceptre CoActual Studio monitors provide sound quality and control worthy of the highest acclaim, but are priced for the project-studio owner. With accurate 6.25" drivers, paired with 1-inch horn-loaded, high-frequency tweeters, the Sceptre S6s excel as reproducing accurate, defined audio, including the fine nuances often missed by similar monitors on the market.
6.25 Inch LF Driver
The Sceptre S6 CoActual Studio Monitor combines a 6.25"-inch low/mid frequency driver and a 1-inch horn-loaded, high-frequency transducer into a single coaxial unit with aligned voice coils and front-firing acoustic ports. The first time you hear Sceptre-series CoActual 2-Way studio monitors, you'll discover fine nuances of your music that can't be reproduced by conventional designs.
The Sceptre's panoramic soundstage, fine detail and stunning dynamics will astonish you. This exceptional performance is the result of an advanced coaxial design that works integrally with a 32-bit processor running Fulcrum Acoustic's TQ Temporal Equalisation Technology. The processor is used to manage horn reflection, linear time and amplitude anomalies correction, performance contouring and dynamic excursion limiting.
PreSonus CoActual technology is at the heart of every Sceptre-series studio monitor and a combination of custom transducers in a state-of-the-art coaxial design with heavy-duty DSP running TQ algorithms. In addition to making possible the Sceptre's coaxial design, the monitor's onboard DSP provides user-adjustable contour features for optimising the monitors for your mixing space. This enables full integration into any studio environment.
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design for a symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Unique coaxial transducer integrates 6.25-inch midrange driver and 1-inch horn-loaded HF transducer with CoAxial SDpeaker Coherence Alignment
- Powerful DSP provides critical Temporal Equalisation with multiple FIR filters
- Acoustic-tuning controls:
- HF Driver Adjust (0dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- Acoustic Space settings (0 dB, -1.5 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- High-pass filter (Off, 60 Hz, 80 Hz and 100 Hz, -24 dB/Octave slope)
- Sensitivity (+4 dBu to -10 dBv)
- 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
- RF Shielding, current-output limiting and over-temperature protection
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control
- Amplifier 'soft start' feature eliminates popping on power-up
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- Internal power supply included with connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Power: 100 - 120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Balanced XLR
- 1-Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 42 Hz - 23 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power (@ 4 Ohm): 90W
- HF Amplifier Power (@ 4 Ohm): 38 Hz - 23 kHz
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 109 dB
- LF Driver: 6.25" glass reinforced paper
- HF Driver: 1" diaphragm compression driver
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- HF Control: Flat, +1, -1.5, -4 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 60, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -1.5, -3, -6 dB
- RF Interference
- Over-Temperature Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Width (mm): W 230 x D 260 x H 335
- Weight (kg): 8.53
Sold Individually, Please Order 2 for a Pair
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.