NEW! Available in November 2015. 8 CH A/D/A Convertor with remote preamps.
The PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8x8 96kHz preamplifier/converter equips your studio with eight fully recallable, digitally controlled analog XMAX preamps. Building on their DigiMax concept, PreSonus has updated their 8-channel A/D converter platform by adding eight fully recallable, digitally controlled, analog XMAX preamps with audio quality up to 96kHz. The DP88 is an ideal choice for expanding your PreSonus Studio 192 Studio Command Center or another audio interface with ADAT I/O.
PreSonus DP88 Features:
- Flawless analog signal path
- 118dB Burr-Brown digital conversion, 24-bit resolution
- Eight digitally remote-controlled XMAX microphone preamps
- Controlled from front panel or standard MIDI
- Controlled from UC Surface and Studio One 3.0 when connected to Studio 192
- Expands both the inputs and outputs of any interface with ADAT I/O
- Eight channels of ADAT optical I/O at up to 96kHz (via dual SMUX)
- Individual 48V phantom power with LED indicators
- 8 x 8-LED input metering
- Eight balanced direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- Eight balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface
- Eight balanced direct outputs (DB25)
- Eight XLR Bypass Mic Inputs (DB25) BNC Wordclock I/O MIDI I/O
- Solid metal chassis
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.