Ibanez AVC6 DTS Artwood Vintage Distressed Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
Distressed Tobacco Sunburst Open Pore Finish
Or 4 interest-free payments of $169.75 with Learn more.
Antique Looks, Warm and Full Tone
Taking a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition," Ibanez have long described their Artwood Series of acoustic instruments as a source of pride and a labor of love. Now with the Artwood Vintage Series, Ibanez looks to the past for inspiration in the development of these new historically influenced instruments.
The Ibanez AVC6DTS is a classic Grand Concert-style body with an artfully distressed finish featuring a solid Sitka Spruce top with mahogany back and sides, and a satin-finish mahogany neck. The combination of spruce and mahogany construction produces a bright high-end with a warm, full low end, reminiscent of guitars associated with the acoustic boom of the early '60s.
A bone nut and saddle make this an extremely responsive instrument, reproducing delicate fingerpicking or percussive strumming with equal distinction. Other features include a herringbone rosette and Antique Nickel tuners, to complement this instrument’s aged character.
Ibanez Artwood Vintage Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar Features
- Small body and tapered waist deliver a full, balanced tone
- Fun to play - great for mornings on the patio or nights in the studio
- Perfect for singer-songwriters
- Sits well in a mix
- Mahogany back and sides provide warmth and body
- Solid spruce top adds articulation and character
- Vintage-styled finish looks great under stage lights
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Aged bone nut and saddle for enhanced sustain
- Antique nickel tuners for looks and tuning stability
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Collect from Brisbane Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.
Collect from Gold Coast Store - $0.00
I will collect my goods from Riffs & Licks Music, 92 Upton St, Bundall, QLD during opening hours.