The CHILLSWITCH Momentary Line Selector is a new, utilitarian Electro-Harmonix pedal. In Kill Mode, the CHILLSWITCH can be used to provide instant muting. It can also be used to create interesting stutter effects by turning the instrument's signal abruptly on and off for hard rhythmic in/out transitions.
In Line Selector Mode, the scope of the pedal's use is only limited by the player's creative vision. It can, for example, be used to quickly switch in the effects loop, introducing a burst of distortion, analog delay induced feedback or ring modulation. It can also be tapped in time with what is being played to bring effects in and out of the signal path rhythmically. This is especially interesting when one of those effects is a delay with tap tempo. The many and varied uses of this pedal are an open invitation for the modern player who wishes to explore the world of unorthodox sound creation and manipulation.
- Momentarily toggle your instrument's signal path between an external efx loop and dry thru
- Mute your instrument when no effects loop is connected
- Switchable control over the on/off state of the footswitch
- Silent switching
- Buffered bypass
- Battery powered / optional 9 volt power supply
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Riffs & Licks Music is an Australian owned and operated independent music retailer with two stores in South East Queensland -Newstead, Brisbane & Bundall, Gold Coast. Our stores are built by muso's, for muso's - beginner to pro! We pride ourselves on offering the best gear at low prices, with great service and advice.