THE FLAGSHIP TABLETOP LOOPER, NOW MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER
Infinitely inspiring, the RC-505 Loop Station has become an essential performance instrument for beatboxers, singers, and club performers around the world. Filled with new features requested by top users, the Version 2.0 update brings even more creative power to the flagship tabletop looper. Simultaneous effects can now be used in the Input FX and Track FX sections, and a number of new effects types are included. Many refinements to the loop functionality offer a multitude of ways to enhance and improve live performances. The control target functions have been greatly expanded as well, providing a wealth of external control options for musicians who loop with guitars, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- Up to three effects can be used simultaneously in both the Input FX and Track FX sections
- New effects types, including Ring Modulator, Slow Gear, Pitch Bend, and others
- Extended parameters added to previous effects, including dotted and triplet note values for tempo syncing
- New targets for external foot control, ideal for musicians who play guitar, keyboards, and other instruments
- Assign functions have been increased from 8 to 16, providing expanded performance control via the front panel, external footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
- Enhanced Phrase Memory functions such as individual track monitoring via headphones, quantized loop recording, and more
- Added system functions, including loop indicator status settings and more
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Pick-up from Riffs & Licks Music, 56 Commercial Rd, Newstead, QLD during opening hours.